Nick Jonas on rekindled Selena Gomez romance and Taylor Swift, Miley Cyrus. On covering Miley/ Taylor songs: 'I really haven't heard from them directly. I noticed that Taylor started following me [on Twitter] after I played her song, which is cool. ..I think they're great songs and I'm just happy to throw them in there and play them in the set. I think a great song is a great song at the end of the day.'
On Selena coming to his concert: 'I think that when it comes to things like that, I enjoy the show, I enjoy the time that we have together and let them do their thing and I'll do mine, I guess. [It's] not so much a surprise. The thing that's kind of funny to me is the fact that I'm still very young, and as far as a relationship, it's kind of young stuff, and people being interested in that is funny to me, but it's all good. It's flattering, and that's how you have to look at it.'
On playing baseball to stay in shape: 'I actually was just at a baseball training facility here in Milwaukee, just trying to keep active and get ready for next season. I don't really like to work out at a gym or anything. Finding other ways to [stay in shape] is fun for me.'
Credit: oceanup.com




0 comentarios:
Publicar un comentario