• 1 Project 1
    Suspendisse turpis arcu, dignissim ac laoreet a, condimentum in massa.
  • 2 Project 2
    uisque eget elit quis augue pharetra feugiat.
  • 3 Project 3
    Sed et quam vitae ipsum vulputate varius vitae semper nunc.
  • 4 Project 4
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.

Miley Cyrus Covers Harper’s Bazaar February 2010

| |
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Miley Cyrus is brilliant in blue on the February 2010 cover of Harper’s Bazaar magazine.

The 17-year-old actress opened up to the mag about her “Just Breathe” tattoo, The Last Song and being a positive role model. Check it:

On her secret love of shopping: “I’m a bit of a tomboy. I love to shop, but I get really claustrophobic. I get headaches. I like to just go into one place and raid it and let that be it for a while. [I love to shop at] Barneys. You can go on one floor and find a really great bag that’s like Prada or Gucci, or you can go up to the Co-op and find Marc by Marc Jacobs or Splendid tees. I thought it was so cool when girls would ask me, What’s your shirt? And I’m like, Hanes, but I have $60,000 worth of jewelry on top of it!”

On her new movie The Last Song: “People will be really surprised when they see it. It’s pretty deep. I want to do edgier movies – movies where you walk away feeling fulfilled.”

On her new tattoo: “It reminds me not to take things for granted, I mean, breathing — that was something none of them could do, the most basic thing. And I put it near my heart because that is where they will always be.”

Check out Miley’s full interview and cover shoot at HarpersBazaar.com!

Credits: justjared.com

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario